Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to catch a cheating girlfriend

Back in the day men were notoriously classified as cheaters and were known to cheat more than women. Well now the scales are balancing out. If you're wondering why because they are cheating for the same reasons men are:( it's someone new, naughty and some what exciting). How ever there are other reasons that motivate women to cheat for example for being an unappreciated wife or girlfriend, putting up with their partners who wasn't affectionate, don't listen or ignore them. But women aren't as blase out as men are because women are more likely to feel guilty about it. But women are known to be much better at lying about their affairs than men. So how can you tell if she is cheating on you and lying about it? Look for signs and acknowledge them. Many times the spouse or boyfriend will recognize some of the signs and discard them. Men do this more than woman because they don't over analyze things the way woman do.


These are the things to look out for:
*Suddenly changing her style
*If it look like she don't have enough time for you anymore like she use to
*If she act like she don't want to be around you as much
*If she go in another room to talk away from you
*If she stay out late or at other people house you don't know when you caller
*If she always lie and say she's somewhere when she's not
______________________________________________________________________

Please share any other strategies you have to catch a cheating girlfriend

3 comments:

  1. My girl friend all of a sudden today sad she wants t go get new stuff 4 school & she is 18 & I'm 16 she is older. I see her once a week saterday only:( she used to 3 way r calls so when someone called I could here & she doesnt do that no more & she wants to start dressing different & when I'm at school she is at work & she used to text me a real lot like I would get 7 texts a period now I'll get like 1 every 2 periods & I feel like she is cheating & we used to make plans a week in advance & now she tells me she doesn't wanna make plans & when I call her she will answer after 3 tries. We have been together 4 almost 4 months & we been arguing like we been together for 5 years. And when ever we go somewhere I try to hold her hand at every stop light. & when I say I love u alot of times she doesn't look at me of in my eyes anymore. & she says age doesn't matter because she really really loves me. But alot of the times it doesn't feel like it & alot of times she will stop calling me babe for hours when she used to say it every text. & when we first started dating she told me she don't want me adding girls on facebook & I told her stop adding guys & we both said ok & today she added a guy a deleted of it a week ago. & she says it's a Close friend & when I told her if she don't talk to him she don't need him on there she started yelling at me & getting real mad & she would stop texting me 4 like 20 mins.... Does it sound like my girl is cheating please tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete